QB: multi-1 cube
Dimensions: 13-1/2"(h) x 13-1/2"(w) x 12-7/8"(d)
Inside: 12-1/2"(h) x 12-1/2"(w) x 12-5/8"(d)
Our QB-Multi-1 Cube is uniquely combined with 3 different drawer heights all in one cube.
Top supply drawer is a QB6D supply drawer which is 1-1/2" (h)Suggested Uses
Middle supply drawer is a QB3D supply drawer which is 3-5/8" (h)
Bottom supply drawer is a QB2D supply drawer which is 5-3/4" (h)
Additional Storage Ideas
- Punches as we know come in a variety of widths and heights, so, put them all together in one convenient cube. Organize your small punches in the top shallow drawer, the medium size punches in the middle drawer and the large punches in the bottom drawer.
- Adhesives also come in a variety of shapes and sizes and with the growing number of mediums used within our paper crafts these days, most of us are finding ourselves loaded down with a specific adhesive for each crafting medium we own!! So, pare them down into drawer specific drawers so that they're not lost in one deep drawer... this will not only look better, but will no doubt save you time from digging through your stash of adhesives!!
- Ribbons, yes Ribbons!! Who out there among us, who collects ribbons, doesn't own ribbon in a myriad of packaging options...?! Sometimes, we may want to keep them wound around their cardboard so as to keep "the set" together. In this case, keep these in the top shallow drawer QB6D. And, for the bottom two drawers, I would encourage you to consider converting these into Ribbon Drawers! The middle drawer, QB3D, I would switch to a QB3-RD (Ribbon Drawer)... and, for the bottom drawer, QB2D, I would switch this to a QB2-RD (Ribbon Drawer).
- Tools also are one of those items that are filling our crafting areas just as they once did our father's garage. Most of us crafters have every possible drill, hammer, heavy duty stapler, xyrons, metal /leather punches, etc. And, with an arsenol of tools such as these, we're truly in need of a heavy duty storage container that can handle the wear n' tear that well-used tools generally manifest over time. In addition, we need a container where ALL of our tools can be contained within a specified area rather than scattered here and there. The solution...? Look no farther than our Multi Cubes!!
- Stamps and Ink pads and Re-Inkers
- Paints, Brushes and cleaning supplies
- Embossing Guns, tools and powders
- Ink cartridges, Xyron cartridges, electronic cording and gadgits