ScrapNcube is committed to being sensitive to our environment. We take extra measures every single day both in our manufacturing plant, as well as our offices, to do our part in helping minimize waste, recycle as much as possible, and use environmentally friendly items in all of our products.
Below are some of the things we are doing here at ScrapNcube to do our part in keeping our planet sustainable and green:
- All the wood we use for our products comes from the Baltic region of Russia, the Baltic Birch Tree (pictured at right). We believe in utilizing our natural resources as much as possible rather than chemically producing products that attempt to mimic the natural beauty of real wood.
- Since the materials in our products are made of real wood, this significantly helps to cut down on environmentally unsafe toxins, gasses and so forth that the production of various other manufactured wood by-products and plastics can produce.
- All of the wood waste in our plant is recycled and, in most cases, re-used for other products.
- We recycle all of the paper waste in our offices.
- Our production team conforms to strict measuring and ordering processes helping to cut down on any waste.
- We are continually looking for ways to keep our production as environmentally conscientious as possible.
ScrapNcube is committed to doing our part in being as environmentally sensitive as possible. We will continue to maintain our high standards and commitment to this process and will continually strive for innovative ways to be more effective in helping our world maintain the beauty it was meant to have.